•>700-MHz super-scalar ARM Cortex™-A8
• 256-MB D DR2 RAM
• 1-port USB 2.0 host
• Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
• microSD slot and 2-GB microSD card with validation and demonstration image from the Angstrom Distribution
• USB 2.0 fl exible device port with ability to supply power
• On-board USB-to-serial/JTAG over shared USB device port
• 3.3-V 2× 46-pin peripheral with multiplexed LCD signals and battery-control expansion headers
• Board size: 3.4” × 2.1”
• 3D printers and industrial robotics
• Autonomous robots and fl ying drones
• Web servers and Internet-enabled kiosks
• Home media centers and automation
• In-vehicle entertainment and monitoring
• Thin clients and digital signage
• Development with Ubuntu, Android™, Open Embedded, Windows® Embedded, QNX, Symbian, Debian,
Fedora, Gentoo and more ...
新手上路必讀Getting started with your new BeagleBone!!
How do I get software to run on the BeagleBone?
Many projects may eventually provide software images that can be run
on the BeagleBone. The boards will be shipping with a Cloud9 image from
the Angstrom Distribution. See
Where is the software source code?
The image that ships with the BeagleBone comes from the Angstrom
Distribution and is built with OpenEmbedded. Instructions to download
and build the Angstrom Distribution are at http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/building-angstrom
The image can be built with 'MACHINE=beaglebone bitbake cloud9-image'.
What if I just want the boot-loader and kernel sources?
A bit closer to the final software freeze date (roughly Nov 7, 2011), the source code will be available at http://github.com/beagleboard. Until then, you can watch the TI trees on arago-project.org and, of course, meta-ti.Where do I find out about the AM3358/9 device used on the BeagleBone?
BeagleBone (Rev. A5)產品內容物
※ 原廠產品僅附贈USB OTG傳輸線，不包括變壓器與其他線材，如有需要可至配件區